Sunday 16 January 2011

Creative Change Coaching

Just started exploring a new look for my main website www.creativechangecoaching.eu.

I thought to change the journal-look inspired by The Secret. Then I discovered a more contemporary, and still another journal-look. I continue to be inspired by the power of journalling and how our life experience is shaped by our stories. My coaching work now greatly embraces exploring and clarifying the stories we tell ourselves. I love creating more empowering and joyous stories.



I truly believe that the story precedes the experience and not the other way around.
 When I tell a story of success, gratitude and joy... my life unfolds to reflect this story.

My website is a work in progress - I have revamped the look and worked on page one.

No comments:

Post a Comment