Monday 19 September 2011

Walking in This World

Today I started a new website and blog entitled Walk in this World. My passion for The Hero's Journey and living a life that is more empowered and enriched resonated with the writings and tasks of Julia Cameron in  her workbook Walking in this World.

My website and weblog will be used as an interactive tool to journal my experiences as I engage my creativity to create new experiences, callibrate and enrich my experiences and embrace more fully the art of possibility as I live more fully and more joyfully in this world.

I will write about my experiences of the tasks, which I perceive as practices, some daily and some weekly, some ongoing and some once-off. Practices are the very core of experience.

This is an invitation to join me in this journey as guided by Walking in this World as we take step after step in making congruent connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment